2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities, which includes marketing and advertising efforts. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, to contact you about promotions our business is having or special offers.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We take precautions to protect your information. We do not make any personal information available to third parties. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. In collecting sensitive financial information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us and our related banking institutions in a secure way. The computers/servers on which we store any personally identifiable information are password protected and kept in a secure environment. In addition, your access to some services and content is also password protected. Your login information and password are kept confidential on our secure servers. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. In the event you forget your login or password information, or your information is compromised, we maintain certain procedures to allow you to change your login and password information by providing information to verify your identity to us.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party. Only employees who need your personal information to perform a specific job duty are granted access to such information.
6. Persons Under the Age of 21. This website does not provide services or sell products to persons under the age of 21. In order to enforce this policy, users are sometimes asked to provide a birthdate before accessing this site or portions of this site.
7. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, you may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity before being allowed to change such information.